Focused Resources For Seniors’ Planning Needs
Whether we are planning for ourselves, our spouse or for our parents, we need focused, personalized attention. Elder care is a specialized area of law and knowledge that not all attorneys nor all estate planning attorneys have.
Our Bethlehem firm aims to provide the information, commitment and specialized legal knowledge seniors and their families need to make the best choices given their situation and goals.
Providing Necessary Services For Pennsylvania Elders And Their Families
As we grow in wisdom and years our needs change. The type of planning, investing and directives that are needed also evolve. We are here to offer experienced guidance and representation through this evolution. We can help with many different matters, including:
- Creating or updating your will or trust
- Planning for a child with special needs
- Assisting during probate proceedings
- Creating a durable power of attorney and a health care power of attorney or proxy
- Discussing and planning for long-term care options, locations and costs
- Working through Medicare and Medicaid options
- Creating an advance directing or “living will’
- Planning for estate and gift tax matters
- Designating a guardian; selection and appointment of a legal guardian
- Explaining nursing home resident rights or filing a claim
- Guiding you through conservatorship issues
Our elder law practice is comprehensive. We will take the time to sit down with you in person, over the phone or virtually, and listen to what you need. After a careful assessment of your situation we will explain the services that are available and which best suit your needs. We can also help locate government services and funding and connect you with the necessary services or providers. As an elder law firm, our focus is educating you as to your rights and then protecting those rights on your behalf.
Ready To Help You When You Need Our Assistance
Our firm understands your need for information and answers. We offer flexible, confidential services. Call 610-628-2368 and speak directly with us. You can also send a confidential email to my office along with your contact information, and we will get in touch with you. We serve clients throughout the greater Bethlehem area.