The Peace Of Mind That Comes With Planning
Estate planning is an issue that can weigh on your mind, especially as you reach retirement years and beyond. By being proactive and handling this issue today, you can attain the peace of mind that comes with financial and legal planning. Estate planning documents such as wills, trusts and powers of attorney protect your assets and ensure that your loved ones are taken care of, no matter what the future holds.
Our firm features an attorney with decades of experience handling estate planning matters. We focus on building one-on-one relationships with our clients and are able to craft legal plans that truly reflect their wishes.
What Are The Benefits Of Creating An Estate Plan?
At Littner & Littner Law Offices, PLLC, we can help you take advantage of all the benefits of establishing an estate plan, including:
- Protecting assets: There is no reason to pay more taxes than you should owe. With careful estate planning guidance, you can protect assets from unnecessary taxation and other liabilities, maximizing the potential of the wealth you have accumulated.
- Providing for your loved ones: By establishing wills and trusts, you make sure your wealth and assets go to the heirs and beneficiaries of your choosing.
- Avoiding disputes: By establishing documents such as powers of attorney and living wills, you can grant authority to people you trust to make decisions on your behalf and communicate your wishes in writing. By doing so, you can spare your loved ones difficult decisions and even disputes that can arise when your wishes are unclear. We can also help if you are facing any issues relating to probate.
- Minimizing taxes: If you aren’t careful with how you plan your estate, your loved ones inheriting your property may face an onslaught of tax-related matters that could reduce how much they receive. We can help you explore many potential options to help ensure that your family and friends get the most out of your estate.
- Charitable trusts: We can also provide assistance when it comes to advanced estate planning techniques such as guiding you on how to create charitable trusts. Not only can they be very beneficial to those in need, but they can also grant you certain tax benefits.
- Insurance planning: Your life insurance can be an important element when protecting assets in your will and trust. It’s important to have an attorney on your side who can help you find the best way to incorporate your insurance into this difficult process.
There are many advantages to creating an estate plan. We are here to guide you through every stage of the process.
Get Started Today
To learn more about how we can help you craft an estate plan, contact our law office online or by telephone at 610-628-2368.